Monday, June 7, 2010

Well I haven't been on here lately. I went on my trip and it was great. I have been trying to lose weight for the last month and was doing very bad. The girls at work had the bright idea to have a Biggest Loser at work. We start Saturday May 30th and we weigh each week and at the end of the month whoever wins gets money on a gift card we donate to use in our store. I won the weigh in this last week so far we have one more girl to weigh in today. I find out when I get to work wither I beat out everybody this week. I lost five pounds and felt great. I am trying to do this as a lifestyle change not to win or just diet and lose weight. I think you have to have the right attitude about losing weight in order to be healthy. I just look at it as getting more healthy. So far I am doing good I have been proud of myself this last week. I am trying to keep the good work. We will see how this week goes. I just have to work really hard.

1 comment:

  1. Kuddos to you. Thats great to hear that you won last weeks weigh in..keep up the hard workd and all will be okay. :) Love you
    Crickett

    ReplyDelete